(The Application/We/Us/Jeonsoft Corporation) values the confidentiality and importance of its clients’ personal data
the same way it values its own; as such, it implements and follows specific rules and regulations to ascertain that the
confidentiality of such personal data will not be compromised in any way.
This privacy statement explains the personal information that we collect, manage, use and disclose in accordance with Republic Act No. 10173, also known as the "Data Privacy Act of 2012".
Information we collect from you
The application may collect the following user information and their corresponding uses:
- Name, Address, Access Code and Position - We collect personal information for the purpose of application and reports management. This information is a mirror data of your 201 information from your payroll data.
- Email Address, Username and Password - We collect login information to enable application access.
- Images - We collect user selfie picture upon punching in/out so that supervisors and/or HR administrator of the user can validate if the employee who punched the timelog is the correct employee.
- Precise Location - We collect the location upon punching in/out so the supervisors and/or HR administrator of the user can validate if he/she is in the required location.
- Background Location - We collect the location even when the app is closed or not in use, specific to mobile devices to use Bundy tracking services with asking permission from users first.
- Device Information - We collect device information such as model and brand from Mobile or Windows that is used for administrative and validation purposes.
- IP Addresses - We collect information about IP Address and browser type for system administration.
Disclosure of Personal DataApplication Access
We ensure that all collected information shall only be used within the app functionalities and in no circumstance will disclose your personal information outside the use of application or to any third-party application and third-party companies outside the application’s functionality nor use it to track your personal activities.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
We may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
When you use and access the Service, we use cookie in your web browser.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small file or pieces of data which are embedded into websites that get stored in your computer’s or device’s hard drive; it may also be embedded into the memory cards of your other devices, such as smartphones, or tablets, and the like. The small file contains specific identifiers which tracks or records your activity when you browse the website.
To identify and authenticate a user across different pages within Bundy.PH website
What cookies do we use?
Functional cookies - These cookies are essential for the Service to work such as user authentication. No personal information is stored in this cookie.
If the Personal Information ceases to be required necessary for purposes of providing service to clients or upon the termination of any service agreement between JeonSoft Corporation and any of its clients, JeonSoft Corporation shall promptly return, destroy, remove or otherwise dispose all copies of such Personal Information in its possession, as requested or as necessary
If you have inquiries regarding this Policy, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org