JeonSoft Corporation (“We”, “Us”) the owner and operator of Payroll.PH website gives
importance in protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy. This Privacy
and Cookies Policy (“Policy”) relate to services provided through our website and
This Policy states and explains the personal data we collect, manage and use.
Information we collect from you
We collect and process some or all of the types of information from you:
- If you are the user or administrator of the Payroll.PH system, your name and email address will be needed to identify such user.
- If you are an employee of our subscribers or our clients, your basic information such as Full Name and Salary Information may be collected by the system for our users to solely process the payroll. This information has no use to “US” which pertains to JeonSoft Corporation and will not be sent to any of our channels or any medium.
Use of information
- We do not use directly any information you provided to Us but rather the companies you belong with are subscribe to our Service.
We only retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including legal and business purposes. Organization Users of our system MUST ensure that personal data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We may retain your personal data for the following purposes:
- Timekeeping data such as attendance, paid/unpaid time-offs, overtime etc. will be retained as long as needed for the purpose of processing timekeeping to be handed over to payroll for further processing.
- For the purpose of processing employee payrolls. The related data such as salary information, employment information, basic information and government identifiers shall be retained as long as it is needed for the said process.
- As long as account is active we will keep Login and session information.
Upon receiving notice of termination from the User or their organization, two retention options for their organization's data will be available:
- Option 1: The Organization may choose to retain their data on the Vendor's server for ONE MONTH after termination.
- Option 2: The Organization may choose to retain their data on the Vendor's server for ONE YEAR after termination.
Both options are free of charge, However, if the User or its Organization does not inform the Vendor of their intent to reinstate their SaaS subcription at least 15 days prior to the end of the chosen retention period, Option 2 will be the default unless the Organization requests for immediate deletion.
It is the Organization's responsibility to select the appropriate retention option that meets their needs and to ensure that all necessary data is properly extracted from the system before the effective termination date. After the termination date, the Vendor will not be held responsible for any data loss or damage.
- We may collect information about your IP address and browser type for system administration.
When you use and access the Service, we use cookie in your web browser.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small file or pieces of data which are embedded into websites that get stored in your computer’s or device’s hard drive; it may also be embedded into the memory cards of your other devices, such as smartphones, or tablets, and the like. The small file contains specific identifiers which tracks or records your activity when you browse the website.
- To identify and authenticate a user across different pages within Payroll.PH website.
What cookies do we use?
- Functional cookies: These cookies are essential for the Service to work such as user authentication and session expiration. No personal information is stored in this cookie.
If you have inquiries regarding this Policy, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.