Privacy Content Policy
http://jeonsoft.com and all related websites that redirect to JeonSoft.com hereby
referred to as ‘the Website’.
(The Website/We/Us/Jeonsoft Corporation) values the confidentiality and importance of its clients’ personal data the same way it values its own; as such, it implements and follows specific rules and regulations to ascertain that the confidentiality of such personal data will not be compromised in any way.
This privacy statement explains the personal information that we collect, manage, use and disclose in accordance with Republic Act No. 10173, also known as the "Data Privacy Act of 2012".
- The website may collect the user’s basic information such as name, contact number, address, and email address. The website also collects employer/company information from the requestee such as line of business, company name, and employee headcount. User will be required to provide this information in order to request a demo from JeonSoft Corporation and establish a point of communication for both businesses.
- The Website also provides basic chat support to its users using a third-party provider(tawk.to). To use this functionality, users will be required to supply their name, email address, and message which enables the website to properly identify user inquiries.
- If you are browsing our website, anticipate that we collect basic information that most websites collect. We use common technologies such as cookies for analytics purposes and web server logs which stores your information. This website uses these two basic technologies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Use of information
- We use and process information that we have collected to interact with our users such as requesting for system demonstration and online support.
- The company may provide your information to any governmental body if asked to disclose such data, without having to notify you.
If the Personal Information ceases to be required necessary for purposes of providing service to clients or upon the termination of any service agreement between JeonSoft Corporation and any of its clients, JeonSoft Corporation shall promptly return, destroy, remove or otherwise dispose all copies of such Personal Information in its possession, as requested or as necessary.
If you have any inquiries regarding this policy, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.